It’s an Allen family tradition to get together in December and make Christmas cookies, both to enjoy over the festive season and to give as gifts. Over this half-day course you’ll master some of their family favourites, and find your own too.
What you’ll learn
- How to make 8-10 traditional German and Nordic Christmas cookies
- Ideas for packaging your cookies as gifts
- A short demonstration of essential techniques, with your teacher sharing a wealth of knowledge through their expert tips
- A practical, fun and hands-on session in the kitchen, where you will cook from scratch. There’s plenty of support and guidance while you master the recipes, learn to make the most of your ingredients and gain a deeper learning experience
- Take home a selection of cookies
Good to know
- It’s handy to bring some biscuit tins or little boxes take your cookies home in
- A pack of the recipes will be provided for your ongoing reference
- Our Shop will be open afterwards for further inspiration: cookery books, equipment and select ingredients
- Accommodation available within our grounds and close by
- This is a lovely course to do with family members, friends or work colleagues as you get into the Christmas spirit
Please note gallery is a selection of images but may not represent actual dishes featured on the course.