Date: October 30, 2014
- 2 egg whites
- 4 1/2 ozs (130g/1 cup approx.) icing sugar
1. Cover two baking trays with a perfectly fitting sheet of silicone paper.
2. Mix all the icing sugar with the eggs at once in a spotlessly clean bowl
3. Whisk until the mixture forms stiff dry peaks
4. Spoon into a clean piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe into rosettes.
5. Bake immediately in a low oven 150°C\300°F\regulo 2 for 30 minutes or until set crisp and just brown on top.
Rory's Tip: When cooked, the meringues should just lift off the silicone paper with no resistance.
PDF File: V D Baby Meringues.pdf